Tscherno Jump is a demake of a game, that unfortunately never saw the light of day, by Michael Hartinger ( @Asebist )
Follow the arrows! Dodge the cats! Avoid the Sawtraps! This game is bloody - bloody diffcult!
You only need one button, Tscherno and his clones will automatically follow the arrows on the ground, except if you want to jump over them or need to jump an obstacle. Try and figure out the fastest way through the levels!
How to play?
- collect all coins in a level to finish
- run into cherries to spawn two clones besides you
- sometimes you need to lose clones strategically to remove obstacles
- only one Tscherno needs to survice to score
- try and beat your best times
- controls are: ARROW KEYS, M and N or X and C
What is in the box?
- 36 challenging levels
- speedrun mode
- level editor and save up to 144 maps
What needs to be done for the game to be finished?
- add music and sfx
- more levels and proper balancing
- feedback feedback feedback
How to use the Level Editor?
- press "ENTER" and select "NEW MAP" or "OPEN EDITOR"
use the ARROW KEYS to move the edit cursor
press "M" to add an object
press "N" to delete an object
use ARROW LEFT / RIGHT to choose an object to place
use ARROW UP / DOWN to change direction or subtype of object
press "M" to place the object or "N" to cancel
- press "TAB" to save the current level to a string
in the code you can add this string to the levels table or send it to me to add it to the final version of the game if you built something cool :)
- press "ENTER" and select "CLOSE EDITOR" to save the map for the session
you will "testplay" this map immediately
- press "ENTER" and select "SELECT MAP" to play the map again later
new maps get added to the end of the levellist